Apr 17, 2008

I'm Sorry.......


So I am lazy. It's not like you didn't know. But seriously I am sorry I have not posted. I am mainly saying this to Codie because he has been giving me crap about it. So to all of the Three, YES COUNT THEM THREE, readers out there, here is my first post in awhile:
This post has been way overdue (huge understatement by the way).
This guy has been just a blip on the hip cool mainstream radar, but I think it is a great thing. It has really given him time perfect everything. His sings in a variety of forms, and is always re-mixing his old songs to keep them fresh and new. You may think it is a way to keep from making new music, but think of it this way: You may hate one of his songs, and it turns you away from his music, then all of a sudden you hear a new version of that song from him, and BAM!!!! you have found a new favorite artist! Please, Please, Please give this guy a listen and keep an eye on him. He is bound to have something you like. Down below are a couple of different versions of the same song just to give you an idea of the variety of the songs he re-mixes... Enjoy!

Artist: Jason Mraz
Song: Wordplay




I couldn't embed this one.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fkbF_1EGI




No comments: