Feb 14, 2008

I am a Lostprophet


I figured since I hadn't made a post in a while, I will write about a band I haven't heard from in a while.

Lostprophets is my second favorite band and I am glad to hear they are back in the studio working on their fourth album. They have a rock, punk, emo sound to them and all of their songs are incredibly catchy. The band will be headlining the Download festival in London, June 15th. But fortunately when I saw them in concert, I didn't have to travel that far. My favorite song by them off their latest album is called "Can't Catch Tomorrow (Good Shoes Won't Save You This Time." It is a great jam that you will enjoy.

Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Can't Catch Tomorrow (Good Shoes Won't Save You This Time)
Album: Liberation Transmission

Myspace

CD


1 comment:

Codie said...

Wade needs to post something