Jan 14, 2008

Blog Mission:

This is a place for the music community. I am always on the search for a good song. Be it old, or new, it does not matter. I will be posting songs that I have loved. On each post I will try to find an embedded form or a link so that you the reader can experience it as well.

This blog is not just for me to push my music onto you. It is for you to contact me and give me suggestions to post on here as well. Just shoot me an email, and I will try my best to post and give credit accordingly. I will try to find an embedded format, but it would be so much more helpful if you could give links in the email. Also in the email feel free to write on why you like the songs; the memories it brings about, or why you are listening to it so much. This adds a personal touch to a song suggestion. Maybe someone out there is feeling down, and they want a song to dance to.

I want this space to be for ALL music. Any lewd or rude comment will be deleted. I don't mind expressing feelings on songs, but try and keep it on a more mature stance. Music makes life, and we all can use a new song to live to.

This site will not work without you, and your suggestions. Please help start a great experience for people who just want something good to listen to.

email to: blogg.wade@gmail.com

No comments: