Jan 17, 2008

Causing a Frenzy-


First, suggestion from a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Anneka! Ok so here we Go....... Never heard of this group. I gave them a listen, and she is not that bad. It doesnt matter what I think. It matters what you think. Giver her a listen:




Artist: A Fine Frenzy
Song: "Almost Lover"
Album: One Cell in the Sea

Myspace

CD


"I must suggest A Fine Frenzy. The music is so personal and haunting. My favorite single would have to be "Almost Lover""-Anneka


I found a new group to love!
-This post suggested by Anneka-

1 comment:

Dave Brower said...

I personally love this band. She has an incredible voice and while some of the songs can sound alike there is enough variance to keep the album interesting. The song "The Minnow and the Trout" is also a very good song on the album.