Jan 14, 2008

First Post: Levi Weaver- Family Feud


So, this is the first actual post. Levi Weaver is a musician that was in a band with my buddy. He is currently working on his own and everyday gets better and better. I have not been able to put down his CD. He recently came out with a new CD, and this is where I get the first song.

Artist: Levi Weaver
Song: Family Feud
Album: You Are Never Close to Home, You Are Never Far From Home



You can purchase his CD here: You Are Never Close to Home, You Are Never Far From Home
Also he has a Myspace. Become his friend and fan:
Levi Weaver

This song has TONS of energy and tells a sad tale. Listen to it at least twice. First time listen without paying attention. Second time listen to the story. I get goosebumps every time.

Levi spans across multiple genres; that is why I labled him rock and country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great album. I've listened to it several times since I purchased it at the CD release party. Worth every red cent I paid for it.