Jan 30, 2008

I didn't know Vincent was a Saint......


This next suggestion comes from a girl named Lindsay. She suggested St. Vincent. Once again here is a band that I have heard, but never gave the time of day. Then comes along a girl named Lindsay to slap me in my face and say "Hey! Idiot! Give her another chance." (She really didn't slap me). I'm glad she sent this in though:

Artist: St. Vincent
Song: "Your Lips Are Red"
Album: Marry Me





Myspace
CD








-This post suggested by Lindsay-

3 comments:

Codie said...

Kinda weird but okay...Paul would hate it....no sense chord progressions.

Cara said...

hey wade, cara pennington here. i think this blog is a great idea, and i'll try to read and keep up with it. i may even send in a suggestion. (for instance, please check out phosphorescent and bon iver.)

did you know st. vincent is from dallas? i saw the first show of her big tour last year in denton. it was an okay show. i guess i'm not the biggest fan. she's real pretty, though, and that counts for something.

Darren said...

I have to say, I freaking LOVE Bon Iver.

And Phosphorescent is OK too.