Jan 15, 2008

Thnak You Joel! -The Weepies "Take It From Me"-


The emails are starting to trickle in!!! This next one comes from a buddy of mine when I went to TCU. Thanks again Joel:


Artist: The Weepies
Song: Take It From Me
Album: Say I Am You

Myspace

CD Also available on iTunes.

I have actually heard of The Weepies, but I have not had a chance to listen to them. Thanks to Joel for reminding me of them! Here is an exerpt from what Joel wrote:

"Here is a band you should put up, The Weepies. I just got introduced to them a few weeks back. The whole CD, Say I am You, is really good...but I would say to put up the song "Take it from Me". Their myspace is www.myspace.com/theweepies. It has the song on the myspace and they are on iTunes."

Thanks again Joel. Keep 'em coming!

*The video below is a random slide show of some sort..... push play and just listen, look away.*



-This post suggested by Joel (and he was told by his girlfriend-



1 comment:

Joel said...

I was told by my girlfriend that I am supposed to give her credit for introducing me to the Weepies since I am usually the one to show her new music and not the other way around.