Jan 15, 2008

First Song Suggestion!!!!! One Hand Loves The Other


Ok here it is folks, the first song suggestion! I'm so excited that it has already started. I put this blog up only 23 hours ago, and I have had 50 visits. This person emailed me with a song suggestion.... no wait, 6 suggestions. Awesome. I will do the first one on his list and come back to the rest at a later date. Ok so here we go with Suggestion #1:

Artist: One Hand Loves The Other
Song: Tourtise
Album: ::OHLtO::

Myspace
CD
You can also purchase on iTunes

This is why I created the site!!!! I have found a new song and band to listen to. This is why I encourage everyone to participate. Eventually you will find something new and exciting to listen to!

Thank you so much Charlie. Hopefully this is the first of many!

Charlie also has a myspace, because he does some home recording. Go check him out.
Jet City Rotation

No comments: