Jan 30, 2008

I'm probably going to regret this post.... (I post the truth deal with it)



Like the title suggests, this post will probably take away all of my credibility..... (Even though I did not have much in the first place.) This band is one that MANY HATE.... but there are still people that like them. You can call them my guilty pleasure, or whatever, I don't care! Here it goes:


For some reason people cannot get past the fact that the lead singer of this band was also the lead member of Blink 182..... (I like them too. You can't turn your back on bands you loved in middle school.) I find Angels and Airwaves a great band. I guess the reason I like them so much is because it does have a Blink twang to it, but it is also WAY more mature sounding, and better produced. If you have skipped this band over just for the Blink tie in, please go back and reconsider.

Artist: Angels and Airwaves
Song: "The Adventure"
Album: We Don't Need to Whisper











CD

I am hoping that this post will bring all of you out of your shells! Tell me what songs you love, and want people to know about. It DOESN'T have to be a new or unheard song. It can be just a song that YOU JUST LOVE!!!!!! Let me know blogg.wade@gmail.com

1 comment:

Codie said...

I like Angels and Airwaves. I'm glad you put them up instead of Blink.