Jan 16, 2008

Dance Dance Dance

Ok so it is time for something new. It's time for a dance song!!!!! For those of you that know me, know that I do not dance..... The reason is because, frankly, I look ridiculous.... I made myself sad. Anyway this next song is one of those that just make you ant to dance no matter what you are doing. Anyway the song:


Artist: The Faint
Song: Take Me To The Hospital
Album: Saddle Creek 50

Myspace

CD

I love The Faint!!! If you have not heard of this band I am sorry, you are missing out!!!! Go listen right now! GO! It's ok I will wait........ Well? What did you think? You danced didn't you? You did!!!!!! Everyone needs to dance. I dont care who you are.... I hope you enjoyed this one.

Photo by: Scott Dobry

There is no music video for this song, but there is a user created video using the song. Enjoy:


No comments: