Jan 19, 2008

Diversity begins......


My friend Katie wrote me an email saying, "Hey! I know that my imput on the music will be different from the stuff you are putting on there but think of it as diversity!", I need to stress again that THIS IS WHY I CREATED THIS BLOG! Diversity!!! I need suggestions from all walks of music! This one is from Katie:


Artist: Streetlight Manifesto
Song: "Somewhere in the Between"
Album: Somewhere in the Between

Myspace

CD

"This is my favorite band that is still together. It's a third/fourth wave ska band so they have a really hard sound for ska. Rarely do i ever like every single song on an album but both of their albums and the re-release of an old album are amazing. Their first album, everything goes numb, is really amazing too. Listen to them for me!" - Katie





-This post suggested by Katie-





1 comment:

katie layne said...

i never thought i would bring in the diversity (:

go buy the album!