Jan 21, 2008

I want some Action Action


This is a band that our good buddy Wade turned me on to about three years ago and I have been loving Action Action's music ever since.

Action Action has a very electric sound and their lyrics are a little emo. And with that said many of you stopped reading this blog, but those of you that stayed will be glad you did when you check out the band and give them a chance. I find their music a little addicting and it is impossible to listen to any of their songs with out a head bob or toe tap. This song is my favorite by them and it is called Paper Cliche, but all of their songs are awesome. Enjoy.

P.S. I couldn't find an official music video for this song, but this could work. You might learn some dance moves too.

Artist: Action Action
Song: Paper Cliche
Album: An Army of Shapes Between Wars

Myspace

CD



3 comments:

Wade said...

UMmmmmmmmmm....... So, the video that you posted..... interesting. I probably would just rather watch a brick wall, but whatever. It is your post....

katie layne said...

haha i like the video. you know wade is sitting in his room trying to learn those moves.

Darshelle said...

xD The one without the belt is me.