Jan 27, 2008

"Lupe (Fiasco) steal like Lupin The Third"


Here is something you don't often find on this blog. A rapper.

I have been playing sports my entire life and there is nothing that can get you pumped up for a game like a rap song. This is one of my favorite rappers, Lupe Fiasco. He isn't as hard as some other rappers out there, but I like his stuff none the less and I think you should all check out his new CD. He also isn't really huge yet, so he is worth a listen to and I guarantee the more of his stuff you check out, the more beats you will have stuck in your head, and be alright with it.

Artist: Lupe Fiasco
Song: Superster
Album: The Cool

Myspace

CD




1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Lupe Fiasco is one of my favorite rappers! Hopefully we'll be hearing a lot more of him as he is what I'd like to call, "a breath of fresh air," to the rap industry. (It's not all just about pimpin and hoes people.) Be sure to check out his older album, "Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor," it has some amazing jams too.