Jan 17, 2008

Ride that Pony!!


This is another one of those bands that I have heard of, but never really gave a chance. It is not that I did not like them, it is probably because I was listening to something else at the time. I know excuses are like butts, everybody has one, and they all stink. Anyway, the song:

Artist: Band of Horses
Song: "The General Specific"
Album: Cease to Begin


"Their first album was good and this is a solid second one. They have a myspace and they're on iTunes."- Joel
Myspace
CD

Oh and a disclaimer: THIS IS NOT THE MUSIC VIDEO TO THE SONG, JUST SOME RANDOM VIDEO OF A GUY WITH THE SONG PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND. ENJOY WATCHING HIM JUMP IN THE LAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!! I SUGGEST PUSHING PLAY THEN LOOK AWAY.....

-This post suggested by Joel-

2 comments:

Darren said...

Also badass, "The Great Salt Lake."

Joel said...

Agreed Darren....