Jan 20, 2008

Caught in the Ceili Rain


Ceili Rain is a band that is getting some serious recognition on the Christian music scene.

The band won two 2006 Unity awards, Catholic music awards, one for best group and the other for best music video. They are also a big contributor to the Web site www.spiritandsong.com. I was fortunate enough to see this band in 2004 at the National Catholic Youth Conference in Houston. They were by far my favorite band their and I am glad they went on stage at Reliant Stadium in Houston. It was also great that they played at eight in the morning so I could wake up to. The song I want all of you to check out is "Barely Stay Inside of My Own Skin." It is an upbeat song that makes you glad for all of the happy moments in your life, and I have had this song on repeat the last two days.

Artist: Ceili Rain
Song: Barely Stay Inside of My Own Skin
Album: Erasers on Pencils

Myspace

CD


No comments: